Sobha Developers First Luxury Landmark in Chennai!
Sobha Meritta is located at the fastest growing residential and commercial stretch in Chennai – Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR). This luxury gated community, spread across 6 acres of greenery, consists of 556 elegantly crafted apartments divided into 5 spacious blocks. With a super built- up area of 537 to 2179 sq. ft., every one of these single, double and triple bedroom apartments are an International Luxury statement
- A 12,500 sq. ft. well appointed club house
- Swimming pool & toddler pool
- Multipurpose hall
- Badminton court
- Tennis court
- Table tennis, cards, carom, pool table
- Landscaped parks
- Steam room / sauna
- Children indoor & exclusive outdoor play area
- Open terrace for private party
- RO water system
- Power back up
- Reserved car parking
- Organic waste converter
- Rainwater recharge pits
- Sewage treatment plant
- Effective storm drain network
- Solar energy lighting systems for common areas
- Designs that build upon natural light & ventilation
- Chennai Airport (International and Domestic)
- Chennai Central Railway Station 37 km.
- Madhya Kailash 28 km.
- Perungudi 23 km.
- Thoraipakkam 19 km.
- Sholinganallur 16 km.
- Navallur 14 km.
- SIRUSERI SIPCOT IT Park - Front Entrance 08 km/ Back Entrance 04 km.
- Chettinad Health City (Entrance 2) 1.5 km.
Schools in Vicinity
- The PSBB Millennium School - Thazhambur
- Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School - Siruseri
- Sishya Mehta School - Thoraipakkam (Near DB Jain College)
- APL Global School - Thoraipakkam
- Alpha Clarion International School - Sholinganallur
- Vaels Billabong - Injambakkam
- The Gateway - The Complete School - Sholinganallur
- BVM Global - Perumbakkam
- BVM Global - Perungudi
- Sushil Hari International School - Kelambakkam
- VIT University - Kelambakkam - Vandalur Road
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITD&M, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road)
- SSN College of Engineering - Kalavakkam
- SMK Fomra Institure of Technology - Kelambakkam
- Hindustan College of Engineering - Padur
- Academy of Maritime Institute - Uthandi
- Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology - Sholinganallur
- St. Joseph's College of Engineering - Sholinganallur
- D.B Jain College of Engineering - Thoraipakkam
- T S Narayanswami College of Arts & Science - Siruseri
- Jeppiar Educational Trust - Semmancherry
- Raga College of Nursing and Dental College - Uthandi
- Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science - Sholinganallur
- ITM Business School - Siruseri
- Vel’s Srinivasa College of Engineering & Technology - Navalur
- National Institute and Maritime - Uthandi
- Chettinad Health City - Padur
- Lifeline Hospital - Perungudi
- Global Hospital - Sholinganallur
Sobha Meritta is the first project by Sobha Developers in Chennai, so we have selected the best location. Our strategically positioned location has more scope for appreciation in the near future; it is in the “New Chennai”, which is developing with highly sophisticated infrastructure because it is near the following developments:
- 1,000 Acres of Asia’s largest SIPCOT IT Park – which will house 3.5 lakh employees once completed (At present about 1.2 lakh professionals work there).
- 1,500 Acres of Japanese township (Automobile manufacturing for 400 Acres, project by Ascendas)
- 1,500 Acres of Chennai Sports City
- 187 Acres of Financial City by TIDCO (Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corp).
- 25 Acres of Media & Entertainment Park
- Chettinad Health City Hospital @ 1.4 Kms
- Apollo Hospital’s Rs. 2,400 crore “Proton Therapy” centre
- IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology) unit of IIT Madras campus
- VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) campus
- Rs. 23,000/- rental income for 2 BHK (TOI Article)
- 6 lane road from Siruseri to Mahabalipuram
- Good road connectivity for GST Road, East Cost Road (ECR) and Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR)
- 65 acre Asia’s Largest Bus Terminus at Vandalur, close to Meritta Project.
- Coastal railway link road from Chennai to Pondy.
- Saline-free natural ground water source
- Pollution-free, peaceful and green environment with plantation of trees on Vandalur-Kelambakkam road.